If you want to be part of an innovative, forward-thinking organisation who take pride in training their employees, please read on...
You will be a part of their growing SOC team where you will remediate threats and vulnerabilities detected. You will review and analyse the reports, follow up findings, carry out threat hunting and work on continuous improvement of SOC technologies.
You will bring with you at least two years working in a SOC environment.
About the role...
- Key experience in handling incidents and threat / vulnerability hunting within the infrastructure
- Ability to write complex regular expressions
- Experience of other security technologies including file integrity management, hardware security modules and malware detection and response tools
- Experience in leading on cyber incident response
- Continuous improvement of the SOC processes
- Undertaking tasks in support of the security architecture function
- Conducting technical risk assessments of changes proposed by projects or as part of BAU
- Confident skills running tools like Nmap, Nessus, Wireshark
- Advanced troubleshooting and investigations
- Experience in using a SIEM tool
- Demonstrable experience of troubleshooting and problem solving under pressure
- Basic understanding of PCI-DSS and ISO27001