A successful candidate who will be able to join one of the largest insurance companies in the Asia Pacific region. You will work with a very dynamic and professional team and expose to different exciting projects to build your career here.
- Perform business analysis, review and prepare user requirements document
- Execute user acceptance test including test planning, test cast preparation and results documentation
- Coordinate and monitor UAT progress to ensure development team's deliverable meets user's expectation
- Identify key issues and risks throughout the project cycle
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Information Systems
- Professional qualification in project management will be ideal but not required
- Minimum 3 years in Life Insurance industry and well understanding in insurance operation, preferably with underwriting experience
- Strong analytical anal problem-solving capability
- Team player who can meet tight deadline
To quickly apply, please send your updated CV to my email: email@example.com for a confidentail chat.