Senior Risk Impairment Analyst
To £60,000 + leading benefits
Due to extensive growth my client seek to speak with risk measurement and impairments specialists. This is the chance to join a leading bank and gain exposure across corporate, retail, IB and wealth management portfolios.
The successful candidate will be involved in the management of my clients monthly impairment and RWA calculations
- Impairment and reporting analysis
- Forecasting, stress testing, risk appetite and ICAAP
- You will support in the production of short-term forecasting
- Ultimately, you can expect to be responsible for the production of impairment and cap forecasting, risk appetite and stresstests.
- Strong analytical skills - SAS, SQL etc
- Ideally financial services experience but will consider candidates from other data driven organisations
- Team working and stakeholder management skills
- Data management skills
- Impairment provisioning experience
- Forecasting and risk modelling experience would be an advantage
- Ideally Credit Risk experience
Get in touch with Luke Almond to discuss this opportunity further.