Senior Risk Analyst, Legal Entity Risk
- To provide operational risk expertise supporting enterprise and divisional partners, ensuring effective risk guidance, oversight and assurance services. To support the development and maintenance of divisional risk frameworks to support enterprise-wide risk identification and mitigation.
- Provides second line Risk Management guidance, 0versight, challenge and assurance services to enterprise and divisional partners based on the company's Risk Framework and Culture.
- Supports the development and maintenance of risk methodologies and related policy through data gathering, risk review and bench-marking analysis. Supports Risk Systems (e.g. Ballast Point) development and testing to enhance risk methodology development.
- Develops and cultivates relationships with enterprise and divisional clients to understand their ongoing risk needs. Builds credibility as a thought partner.
- Assists with developing and compiling risk exposure metrics and risk insights data for enterprise and cross-divisional risk forums, as needed.
- Advises on divisional projects, as needed, providing risk expertise, highlighting issues and encouraging the use of established risk frameworks to mitigate and identify risks.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive understanding of risk methodologies, standards and practices.
- Proactively identifies, investigates and recommends improvements to allow for improved risk identification and oversight.
- Collaborates with the Enterprise Risk Management teams to inform and escalate risk issues and events and to stay current with the enterprise risk management frameworks.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
o Undergraduate degree required. Graduate degree and/or Professional Certification (CPA, CIA, CI SI, MBA) preferred
o Experience in Risk Management role or other oversight discipline in Financial Services
o Demonstrates capability in risk management analytic and oversight of issues and events. Experience in oversight of Outsourced Activity and/or Shared Services models preferred.
o Ability to develop and maintain relationships with external and internal clients
o Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills with the ability to contribute in a dynamic, fast-paced team atmosphere
o Readily learns new complex concepts and has the ability to incorporate them into analysis and decision-making process
o Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Access/ Databases including their reporting capabilities. Knowledge of Risk Management systems preferred.
I lavori simili
Senior Risk Analyst, Operational Risk
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- giorni 27 fa
Job Description To provide operational risk expertise supporting enterprise and divisional partners, ensuring effective risk guidance, oversight and assurance services. To support the development and maintenance of divisional risk frameworks to support enterprise-wide risk identificatio... Leggi di più
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- giorni 12 fa
Be a key member of the business driving and overseeing excellence in operational Finance policies, processes, and risk management. - Provide leadership and management for a team of accountants to produce statutory, quarterly and monthly accounts - You will produce monthly financial acco... Leggi di più
Senior Tax Accountant
- New York, USA
- 1 giorno fa
This leading Insurance company is looking to recruit within their Corporate Tax team. This is a permanent Tax position and will be best suited to a candidate with Insurance tax experience or exposure to Insurance clients working within a top consultancy business like the Big 4. Key Resp... Leggi di più
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- giorni 12 fa
I am working with a well renowned UK Retailer who is looking to appoint a Senior Commercial Finance Manager for 3 month assignment. You will be working cross functionally with senior stakeholders and providing an in depth analysis of key areas of the business. The ideal candidate will b... Leggi di più