Senior Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst
Senior Quantitative Analyst
I have just taken the brief on a brand-new Senior Quant opportunity on behalf of one of the leading financial services firms in Switzerland who are going through an exciting phase of growth. This is a brand-new role, joining a highly skilled team of 6 quants where you will cover a wide range of topics whilst utilising the best technology.
- You will develop and validate a variety of statistical models using R, Python and SQL.
- Leading junior quants within the team
- Presenting to senior leadership and collaborating with other teams
- Develop and implement regular stress testing
- Developing AIRB models
- Supporting with annual risk and capital budgeting/planning
- Preparing key data reports
- Gaining exposure to Data Science/Machine Learning projects
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar Quantitative/Credit risk role within a Financial Services firm. German skills are required for this opportunity.
If interested in hearing more, click the link to apply and we can arrange a time to discuss further.
I lavori simili
Catastrophe Risk Analyst
- City of London, London
- circa 24 ore fa
Catastrophe Analyst role within a Global broking house - Natural Catastrophe focused. Small team with management opportunity. All geographies and classes of business covered - very broad exposure. Excellent benefits package on offer. Candidates criteria: - minimum 2 years in CAT or Expo... Leggi di più
Head of Risk
- Zürich, Switzerland
- giorni 30 fa
Head of Risk I have just taken the brief on a brand-new Head of Risk opportunity on behalf of an Insurer in Zurich who are going through an exciting phase of growth. This is a new role that has arisen due to a successful restructure within the business over the last 6 months and are now... Leggi di più