Senior Python Developer | City of London (EC3) | Contract
Senior Python Developer | We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading software solutions organistion. It is an exciting time to join this organisation as they are going through a period of transformation and growth, and as a result they are looking for a Senior Python Developer help expand the IT department.
This role will see you responsible for a combination of BAU and Greenfield project work, in taking responsibility for a couple of the company's software products and projects. The core skills required for the role are as follows:
Senior Python Developer requirements:
- Experience in digging deeper, understanding business problems and finding solutions by offering unique/lateral points of view.
- Experience as a passionate problem solver with excellent coding skills in Python.
- Excellent knowledge and have used at least one of the Python web frameworks, ideally Django and experience with databases.
- Experience developing scalable web applications using the latest tools, technologies and Agile practices
- Strong programming skills; ideally Python, Systems development
- Understanding of database schemas and knowledge of SQL
- Rate: Competitive
- Length: 6 months initial - very likely to extend
- Location: London, EC3
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SEND AN UPDATED CV TO LISTOWEL.APPIAH@OJASSOCIATES.COM