Senior Project Manager - West Leeds Ring Road
Our client, an award-winning technology business, are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Leeds office which is based just off the west ring road. This role would be suitable for a Project Manager with strong business change experience and an appreciation of technology.
- Work with business stakeholders to help shape and design appropriate programme delivery structures that ensure efficient IT delivery.
- Ensure a continuous focus on commercials during the lifecycle of the project
- Provide strong direction to the IT delivery team, ensuring proactive management of milestones, risks and issues.
- Maintain a focus on delivery strategy and standards for all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Promote a customer centric culture and maintain a focus on quality in every
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with a defined methodology
- Leading and motivating multi-disciplined project teams, prioritising the work which needs to be done to deliver the customer outcomes in the most efficient manner.
- Manage and review resources on a regular basis, identifying and securing new / additional resources as required. Proactively identify risks and issues in a timely manner and directly manage proposals for mitigation and corrective actions as required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Able to drive start-up of projects where scope is ambiguous and provide both direction and knowledge in the set-up and execution of the delivery plan and provide technical insight throughout.
- Expert in the various delivery techniques and quality assurance to ensure the appropriate design of delivery model (programme/ portfolio of work)
- Comprehensive knowledge of delivery lifecycle techniques and ensure the most efficient delivery practices are deployed.
- Skilful communicator with excellent ability to build relationships at all levels and communicate well with a wide range of Stakeholders, internal client groups and employees
- Proven ability to think and act commercially
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others to achieve the delivery outcome.
- Demonstrates strong leadership qualities ability to inspire others to achieve objectives and to hold them accountable for high standards of performance
For further details or a conversation regarding the role and business please apply.