Our client is one of the most established multi-national insurance companies. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to strategize and lead various business critical digital programmes which will define how the organisation service their internal and external customers.
This is one of the most important roles within this organisation which serve a stepping block to future digital journeys the company is planning.
- Lead and manage company-wide organizational or special strategic projects from inception to completion and ensure on time and within budget delivery
- Work effectively with cross-functional departments and build business knowledge and relationships to develop and originate high value projects for the company
- Initiate strategy formulation; driving the strategic planning process as well as collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in the development of business-wide executable strategies
- Conduct research and data analysis to measure grow opportunities for different distribution channels
- Monitoring and analyzing industry trends and market changes
- In-charge of the annual operational performance review
- Partner with different business units to provide advice on financial and business implications of different business strategies
- Lead strategic communications for all local entities to ensure strategic plan is well in place
- Monitor the team's PMO framework (project governance and project management) that is consistent to the market standards.
- Drive the insurance governance strategy to ensure the governance framework in local offices are coherent
- Solid experience and proven track record in professional project management
- Strong experience in delivering Digital Transformation
- Bachelor degree with 12+ years of experience in insurance or financial services sector or Management consulting
- In-depth knowledge in insurance operation and strong ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Experienced in a regional role
- Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent influencing skills, including ability to work effectively across a large organization, execute projects and build and manage cross-functional relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
- Must have Insurance experience
The role is considered a Senior Manager grade but if you have more or less experience we will still consider. Please apply now if you are interested.