An International engineering business is seeking an experienced senior project manager for an infrastructure separation.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent -
- Infrastructure project delivery experience
- Network security project delivery experience
- Experience on separation projects
- Line back ground in infrastructure / technical background
- Business English (essential), German (a significant benefit)
- Stakeholder management
The role is to lead a significant project aligned to a separation agenda. The role requires the end to end set up, management and delivery of the project in line with scope and objectives. This is a key strategic delivery for the client and presents a challenging opportunity for the right candidate given the complexity of the environment.
The contract will be for 6 months initially then will extend as required and rate will be heavily dependent on experience and availability. There is a probability that there will be some domestic travel required. Preference will be given to candidates already in country with Swiss citizenship / existing work permit.