Senior Pricing Analyst
Our Insurance client is seeking to expand their business lines across Europe with Dublin leading the way. They are now seeking to hire a Market Data Analyst to join their team in Dublin City Centre
As the Market Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
Understanding the business model for the Unit Linked book of business across the group, to ensure consistency and auditable controls are applied for fund reporting records across linked sites.
▪ Monitoring Service Level delivery from Third Party market data providers and fund administrators as part of the Unit Linked Business' trade and valuation processes.
▪ Review of daily, and monthly, pricing feeds and security set up; ensuring data is captured and reported in a timely manner and compiled to an audit standard; deputising for the manager of the business as needed.
▪ Input to pricing policies for the Group companies
▪ Oversight of market data managed by third party Investment Managers;
▪ Assisting with the on-boarding of new transactions and portfolio's into the Unit Linked Business as related to Market Data ;
▪ Carrying out duties with integrity and diligence, ensuring that professional standards are maintained, that the investment requirements and reporting deadlines are met; evidencing controls to ensure records are maintained and that investment processes are fit for purpose and meet internal and regulatory requirements.
▪ Occasional travel across European offices of the Group to ensure consistency of reporting across Unit Linked Business lines, especially during period of on boarding of business across Europe.
▪ Carry out proactive and reactive research into investment market practices, at instigation of the Manager, assessing the impact on existing Market Data policies and updating/amending these where required
▪ Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- Prior Market Data/ Fund Accounting or Corporate Actions experience
- Good understanding of Bloomberg, Reuters and Morningstar
On offer is the opportunity to move into a growing business whilst being well remunerated
I lavori simili
Senior Pricing Actuary | Reinsurance
- London, England
- £70000 - £90000 per annum
- giorni 14 fa
Oliver James Associates are working with an established global reinsurer. They are seeking a senior qualified actuary to join their Reinsurance Pricing team. This role has been created due to a spike in client demand. The team deliver reinsurance pricing across a range of products in Eu... Leggi di più
Finance Analyst - Insurance - Russian
- London, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- giorni 3 fa
A leading insurance ratings business is looking for a financial analyst to join its high performance London team. A leading insurance rating business is looking for a commercially minded financial analyst to join its high performance London team from a top 10 audit firm. The business ha... Leggi di più
Senior Business Controller IT
- Apeldoorn, Gelderland
- 1 giorno fa
Mijn klant bevindt zich in een dynamische verzekeringsmarkt waarin zij de komende jaren willen groeien en zich verder willen onderscheiden. Om dit te realiseren, loopt een groot verandertraject, waarmee grote ontwikkelings- en professionaliseringslagen gemaakt moeten worden. Voor de jon... Leggi di più
Senior Accountant - Insurance
- Dublin North, Dublin
- €60000 - €70000 per annum
- giorni 4 fa
An opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant has arisen within the team of a Global Insurance firm. The new Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of monthly & quarterly financial reports as well as the provision of regulatory returns and management info... Leggi di più