- Collaborate and work on the pricing of reinsurance quotes:
- Work on modeling of the quotes using pricing models (i.e. Axis, GPS, Excel, etc.)
- Analyze client product information and supporting quote data to establish suitable actuarial assumptions for each quote
- Review the resulting product's profitability and develop the reinsurance recommendation and offer
- Actively participate in the actuarial peer review of pricing assumptions
- Prepare specification summaries for new treaties
- Fully document all quotations including completion of a pricing memo and maintaining CRM entries
- Obtain necessary approvals agreed with Chief Actuary and according to Global Escalation Processes.
- Be involved in organization of workload (quote log), involving other functions as required to finalize quotes.
- Be a reference point for more junior actuaries of the team, for instance by giving technical support for non-standard quotes or additional information on guidelines.
- Preferably qualified actuary
- Experience in life insurance (2 years of experience required in life product development/ pricing/valuation)