Senior PMO Manager (Regional - Insurance Exp/ $80K+)
Greetings to you all! Hope everyone is getting some sunshine and enjoying the heat!
We are looking for a Senior PMO Manager with Regional PMO experience in delivering a large-scale finance project.
Please click on the link below to know more about the HOT job of the week, have a great week ahead everyone!
- Drive the delivery of a large scale compliance change project while adhering to business values
- Lead project initiation and ensure robust and measurable business cases for each project
- Establish and manage effective relationships with both internal and external project stakeholders
- Implement established policies, system monitors and controls in accordance to agreed standards and methods
- Supervise and lead project staff towards the goals and objectives of the business
- Consolidate IT reports and lead weekly meetings and monthly PMO reporting
- Responsible for the overall scheduling, planning and budgeting of the project
- 10 years of work experience in project management with a solid IT background
- Previous practice as a PMO in leading large scale projects
- Knowledge in Agile Tools i.e. JIRA and CONFLUENCE is preferred
- Presentable and detail-minded individual who is fluent in English
Interested applicants, please click APPLY NOW or email Tiffany.Ng@ojassociates.com for more details.
I lavori simili
Asset Manager - Retail & Offices
- Madrid, Spagna
- giorni 23 fa
ASSET MANAGEMENT * Leading implementation of existing asset's strategies, including responsibility for leasing negotiations and active / strategic asset management * Implementation of portfolio management decisions through research, financial modeling and analysis * Monitoring and coord... Leggi di più