A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for an experienced Regional/Global PMO with ideally previous Regulatory projects experience within the Insurance Industry, and ideally, experience working with Actuarial and Finance stakeholders.
- Have 8-15 years of experience in Project Management within the Insurance industry;
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills within a complex corporate structure;
- Big 4 experience would be an ASSET;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority regulatory projects (IFRS, Solvency 2, GDPR, etc.);
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders;
- Have good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Drive Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronize internal and external project team members.
You will be responsible for:
- Ownership over Project Management related activities within the Project workstream;
- Reporting on progress against plans and encourage identification, management and escalation of project risks and issues;
- Supporting project business integration with Technical workstream through open dialogue with Technical PMs, facilitation of cross-team meetings and attendance of weekly workstream leads meetings.
- Overall delivery of the project: which means ensuring they are delivered on time, with acceptable quality and within budget.
- Project KPIs: which will be also measured by the quality of deliverables including but not limited to project management reporting and implementation roadmap.
- Deliverables: that are to be signed-off by relevant governance bodies.
- Transition-to-Support (post-implementation): is a key measure of project success and formal closure.