Senior Operational Risk Analyst - Insurance
Market leading insurer currently seek a Senior Operational Risk Analyst to work as part of a small, talented team, assisting to further embed and enhance the organisation's operational risk framework.
The post holder will have a global remit within a growing, entrepreneurial business, with a risk function that is relatively new and evolving. The role will offer genuine exposure and engagement across the organisation, including senior stakeholder interaction.
The remit of the role will include:
- Providing operational risk oversight and challenge alongside monitoring and reporting on operational risk matters to various risk committees.
- Maintaining top-down, enterprise operational risk assessment.
- Working closely with first line process owners, to embed and monitor a new process driven, Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework.
- Support roll-out of enterprise wide integrated risk platform and the maintenance of the process universe that support the system.
- Maintenance of loss events logs and loss events reporting to divisional and enterprise committees.
- Improvement of operational key risk indicators, operational risk reporting and supporting the production of presentations.
- Maintenance of operational risk owned policies.
- Facilitation of operational risk scenario workshops and maintenance of the scenario library.
- Provide third party risk (TPRM) oversight and challenge.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable understanding of risk and control frameworks and principles, ideally gained within the insurance sector. Those who have worked within an advisory firm with an insurance portfolio will also be consider, as will candidates with wider financial services experience.
Please apply with your CV.
I lavori simili
Head of Operational Risk
- New York, USA
- giorni 7 fa
- Minimum 8 - 10 years in related professional experience - End to End view of operational risk and strategy - Execution of monitoring risk management practices - review and implemented group - wide and divisional policies and procedures - Implemented Global strategy - Expert knowledge ... Leggi di più
Chief Risk Officer- Insurance
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- giorni 6 fa
Our Insurance client is seeking to hire an experience Chief Risk Officer to join their City Centre based firm. As the Chief Risk Officer your responsibilities will include: - Establishing and maintaining the risk framework - Setting out procedures and controls - Liaise with Regulators -... Leggi di più
Senior Manager / Director - Model Risk & Validation
- Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- HK$70000 - HK$130000 per annum + plus bonus
- 1 giorno fa
Candidates with experience on capital modelling will be at a significant advantage as well as candidates who have stakeholder engagement experience. If you wish to learn more on this unique opening in a world renowned business, please submit your interest and I will follow up with a ful... Leggi di più
Compliance Risk Assessment Manager
- Dublin South, Dublin
- giorni 16 fa
Our Financial Services client is seeking to hire a Compliance Manager to focus on the Compliance Risk Assessment of the 2nd line of defence. Based in Dublin South it gives excellent flexibility. Due to its continuing evolution, our client is seeking to hire a specialist to focus on the ... Leggi di più