Market leading insurer currently seek a Senior Operational Risk Analyst to work as part of a small, talented team, assisting to further embed and enhance the organisation's operational risk framework.
The post holder will have a global remit within a growing, entrepreneurial business, with a risk function that is relatively new and evolving. The role will offer genuine exposure and engagement across the organisation, including senior stakeholder interaction.
The remit of the role will include:
- Providing operational risk oversight and challenge alongside monitoring and reporting on operational risk matters to various risk committees.
- Maintaining top-down, enterprise operational risk assessment.
- Working closely with first line process owners, to embed and monitor a new process driven, Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework.
- Support roll-out of enterprise wide integrated risk platform and the maintenance of the process universe that support the system.
- Maintenance of loss events logs and loss events reporting to divisional and enterprise committees.
- Improvement of operational key risk indicators, operational risk reporting and supporting the production of presentations.
- Maintenance of operational risk owned policies.
- Facilitation of operational risk scenario workshops and maintenance of the scenario library.
- Provide third party risk (TPRM) oversight and challenge.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable understanding of risk and control frameworks and principles, ideally gained within the insurance sector. Those who have worked within an advisory firm with an insurance portfolio will also be consider, as will candidates with wider financial services experience.
Please apply with your CV.