Oliver James Associates are currently working with a global Insurance company in Switzerland in recruiting a Senior Non-Life Reserving Actuary to be based in Zurich.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the market leaders in a senior position where you will be responsible for non-life reserving for the Swiss business unit.
- Review, lead and perform actuarial analysis of non-life reserves
- Prepare quarterly reserve reports and present to the executive team including the Chief Actuary and CFO
- Contribute to the quarterly closing process
- Coordinate with finance and accounting teams to complete regulatory submissions
- Lead projects providing business insights on underlying portfolio performance and present findings to the executive management team
- Ensure that processes and standards are consistent with internal and external policies
- Ad hoc project support, interacting with various business functions
- University education in mathematics, actuarial science or other related field
- Qualified Actuary or studying towards actuarial qualification
- 5+ years of experience in non-life insurance, ideally with reserving experience
- Ability to work independently and deliver under time pressure
- Confident communicator and fluent English, German is an advantage
The company offers options for flexible working and excellent career progression opportunities. Please apply now if you would like to find out more!