Senior Networking Engineer
My client is a global insurance company. Their life business has divested from their global business.With significant transformation happening related to Operations IT and data. They are currently investing heavily in new technology in a drive to improve the efficiency and transparency within their departments.
The successful Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for enhancing their network infrastructure and bring their data center to the cloud.
The successful SNE will be responsible for:
- Stakeholder Management
- Multiple strategic implementation across operation models
- Create and manage technical documentation
The successful SNE should have the following skills:
- 3-5 years experience within the Insurance or Financial Services industries
- 4-6 years of related professional experience
- Proven experience of working with senior stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Documentation and presentation skills using various medias to present complex topics
As you would expect from a company of this stature there will be comprehensive benefits alongside the salary, and the opportunity for further advance your skills, career and experience.
Alternative Job Titles: Senior Network Engineer | Network Architect | Senior Infrastructure Engineer
To register your interest please click apply or to have a confidential career discussion please call +1 (646) 833 - 2699 and request to speak to Tiffany Le