Senior Network Security Engineer
Senior Network Engineer (m/w) 100%
Location - Zurich
Due to rapid growth of a leading Financial Services company, who are undergoing a new Tech initiative, we are looking to support the expansion of the companies Network and Security team to support their Corporate Infrastructure teams. You will be part of a highly skilled and ambitious team to support the high demands of new technology introductions. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a team that can shape the future of a global multinational leader, then we look forward to your application.
- Provide security operations technical leadership to promote best practices across delivery units.
- Act as primary interface to delivery units to align and define working practice and workload within security operations.
- Lead the delivery of network solutions including routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers and other network hardware appliances.
- Supervise and develop a Service Desk Engineer
- Provide security operations input to the implementation of the maintenance programmes and audit said programmes
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Multiple years working experience in IT security combined with following technologies: network layer 2 and 3, firewalling (stateful, application, proxy)
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of common network protocols, packet formats and common DDoS attack types and security vulnerabilities
- Experience with Cloud technologies e.g. MS Azure
- Certifications in Cisco CCNP/CCIE Security Preferred.
- Understand WAN/LAN and transport technologies (Ethernet, Frame Relay, DMVPN, WAAS and MPLS).
- SD-WAN (IWAN, Viptela) experience is desirable but not essential.
- English business proficiency in reading and writing, German is a plus
I lavori simili
Global Insurer - Security Architect Senior Manager
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- giorni 3 fa
A successful candidate will directly report to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and is responsible to lead the Security Architecture framework globally for the group. You will ensure that systems and technologies meet the highest security standards to ensure cyber security ... Leggi di più
Information Security Officer
- Zürich, Switzerland
- giorni 26 fa
We are currently working with a leading financial services organisation based in Zurich who is looking for an Information Security Officer to join their growing security team and be at the forefront of information security. Responsibilities: Defining and maintaining up-to-date informati... Leggi di più
Senior Networking Engineer - Insurance - New Jersey
- New Jersey, USA
- giorni 2 fa
The successful SNE will be responsible for: Stakeholder Management Multiple strategic implementation across operation models Create and manage technical documentation The successful SNE should have the following skills: 3-5 years experience within the Insurance or Financial Services ind... Leggi di più
Senior Networking Engineer - Insurance - New York
- New York, USA
- giorni 3 fa
Senior Networking Engineer The company: My client is a global insurance company. Their life business has divested from their global business.With significant transformation happening related to Operations IT and data. They are currently investing heavily in new technology in a drive to ... Leggi di più