Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer - 6 month contract
My City Centre Client is looking for a Senior Network Engineer for an initial 6 month contract.
- Defines and maintains the technical design and support plans for our global voice, data, video and wireless networks and helps establish the policies, standards, procedures and methods to achieve same.
- Meeting goals and objectives, managing and tracking activities/tasks
- Maintains responsibility for the investigation, diagnosis and resolution of network problems. Reviews network performance and capacity to assess the functional capability of our voice and data network to meet future business requirements.
- Has the personal presence and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with fellow staff. Motivates others to apply their knowledge and skills. Provides advice and guidance to less experienced colleagues on all aspects of network and telephony design and operation.
The remit of this position includes, but is not limited to the following services
- Firewall Infrastructure services.
- Internet Access and Proxy Services
- WAN Acceleration Services
- Remote Access Services
- Load Balancing Service
- Wireless Access Services
- Fixed and Mobile Telephony Services
- Voice Recording Services
- Telephony based Dealer Platform Services
- Wide, Local and Storage Area Networks.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please get in touch
firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01-5719703