Globally and fast-growing software solutions provider to the healthcare industry looking for a senior .net developer.
Senior .NET Backend Developer
Globally and fast-growing software solutions provider to the healthcare industry.
- Focus on the latest technologies within the .NET Technology stack, ensuring the efficiency and security of high-quality and unit testable code
- Collaborate with the engineering team, displaying a positive and cooperative attitude within an agile environment
- Work closely with the Software Development Manager and the Product Owner in developing applications in an iterative environment
- 3+ years' experience with .Net technology stack including database development using SQL Server
- Extensive professional proficiency with one or more of the following: Domain Driven Design, Service Orientated Architecture / Microservices, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging (RabbitMQ, nServiceBus), Acceptance Test Driven Development / BDD
- Experience working in a CICD Environment with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, VSTS, Team City etc.) or Continuous Delivery (Octopus Deploy, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Required Strong verbal and written communication skills
- It would be advantageous to showcase an interest in SOA and microservice architectures, using Event Driven Architecture to build a service bus architecture with NServiceBus, or using message queues like RabbitMQ