Leading, Global Insurance Business; 2nd Line Of Defence Role; Employer Of Choice
This leading, global insurance business is looking to hire a Senior Manager in Technology Risk, in this newly created role due to continued success and expansion. This is a 2nd line of defence role covering technology, cyber and information security risks. This is a superb opportunity to join an employer of choice with a very advanced governance culture, while enjoying a great work life balance.
You will be responsible for conducting risk review and assessment of systems and controls across the business, including cyber security and network and application vulnerabilities. You will also be working closely with senior stakeholders to communicate business risks and business impact associated with technology risk, including supporting the business to implement risk treatment plans. Responsibilities also include developing and implementing risk policies and frameworks; keeping up to date on developments in risks to the business pertaining to technology, including emerging technologies and communicating such risks to the business.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Technology Risk Management or IT Audit within financial services
- Relevant qualification such as CISM or CISA
- Working knowledge of MAS regulations pertaining to Technology
- Expertise in areas such as cyber security and data loss prevention
- Proven track record in senior stakeholder management