Senior Manager Operational Planning (Customer Service) FTC 6M
Senior Manager Operational Planning (Customer Service) FTC 6 Months - Manchester
This role has arisen as the current post holder takes a 6 month secondment within the business. The role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract but could have the potential to go permanent. We are looking for a candidate with strong Resource Planning experience in a Customer Service environment, ideally within large corporate businesses.
The successful candidate will lead the Operational Planning and MI Team on behalf of Customer Service with accountabilities for strategic delivery of the business grade of service across all areas of Customer Service, meeting the needs of our customers, people and contributing a significant impact to the bottom line contribution. You will manage delivery of a distinctive service experience in line with Customer Service strategic direction, recognised as 'best in class' across the industry, giving the business a distinct competitive advantage. You will also optimise resource and cost to deliver strategic plans, impacting positively on the P&L.
Accountabilities & Activities:
- Creation, implementation, and development of continually improving, robust operational plans for all operational people, across Customer Service.
- Develop a best in class Operational planning and MI function (front office, back office, and blended) that out performs other planning teams across the UK.
- Recruit, lead, motivate, develop and performance manage a team of cross functional, cross site resource planning managers and analysts.
- Develop robust and relevant management information to assess, understand, and improve operational performance
- Establish and maintain a robust governance framework around the AOP planning process, taking full account of improvement projects that deliver efficiency savings whilst tracking benefit realisation
- Accountability for the management of availability for c1000 FTE within a tolerance of 8-10%, mitigating the cost impact of £250k for every 1% variation.
- Using established Resource Planning techniques assist Head of and Senior Managers to make informed strategic decisions with regards deployment of resources within their departments
- To influence and deliver improved profitability of our customer base through a variety of initiatives including stringent cost management and the effective delivery of services.
Qualifications, Training & Experience:
- At least 10 years experience of building end to end resource planning functions across multi-site operations, from a functional based model and fast paced environment.
- Strong leadership and management skills with experience of leading a team of senior operational planners across multi sites and multi service disciplines (call centres /back office and outsourcing)
- Proven experience of developing and implementing pragmatic solutions to create the right balance between addressing short-term problems and focusing on longer term opportunities
- Considered an expert in call centre planning methodologies, with a detailed knowledge of industry leading technologies (inc workforce management tools, telephony platforms, back office planning solutions).
- Extensive knowledge of mathematical queuing theory, Erlang, Poisson and other statistical analysis methods.
- Experience of driving and challenging significant change at all levels in the business, essentially developing relationships at Director level.
- Good consultancy skills and communication of complex material, such that complex and critical strategic recommendations are accepted and acted upon.
The business offers a flexible working pattern with work from home options.
For further information please apply.
I lavori simili
Regional Senior IT Project Manager (TIER-1 INSURER)
- Hong Kong
- HK$60000 - HK$80000 per annum + Competitive
- giorni 16 fa
We are currently looking for a Project manager (minimum 8 years of IT experience) with strong communication skills, ability to influence more senior stakeholders through knowledge and the right attitude. We will need you to be part of Group Technology Risk team and manage the delivery o... Leggi di più
Senior Project Manager - West Leeds Ring Road
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £40000 - £60000 per annum + plus Bonus
- giorni 7 fa
Senior Project Manager - West Leeds Ring Road Our client, an award-winning technology business, are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Leeds office which is based just off the west ring road. This role would be suitable for a Project Manager with strong business change e... Leggi di più
Senior Project Manager | Insurance | Stamford CT
- Stamford, Connecticut
- giorni 11 fa
Senior Project Manager | Insurance | Stamford CT THE COMPANY: A global insurance carrier, who are driving cloud transformation! They have an excellent reputation, a flexible working environment, and more importantly you will work directly with the CIO and their leadership team to drive ... Leggi di più
Senior Project Manager - Permanent - IT & Business Change
- West Yorkshire, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
- giorni 18 fa
Senior Project Manager - Permanent - Up to £60,000 pa - IT & Business Change - West Yorkshire £50,000 - £60,000 per annum DOE - West Yorkshire We are currently working with a global chemicals company in West Yorkshire to recruit a Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis. You will in... Leggi di più