Leading Insurance Business; Value-Add Role With Superb Progression Opportunities; Excellent Work Life Balance
This successful and expanding insurance business has a newly created role for a senior candidate to drive Business Process Management & IT Governance. This role offers a superb opportunity to make a significant contribution to the business while enjoying excellent benefits and a good work life balance.
You will be responsible for driving IT process improvement to support the IT management processes across the business, ensuring that governance controls are in place. You will also support policy and procedure development to support technology risk management and serve as the subject matter expert in utilizing ITIL processes to enhance operational efficiencies and streamline IT processes.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in change management and process governance within the financial service sector
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in managing complex change initiatives
- Professional certifications such as ITIL Master, COBIT etc.
- Proven experience in senior stakeholder management
- Working knowledge of MAS TRM regulations and IT risk and controls framework