Senior IT Internal Auditor
The Senior IT Internal Auditor is responsible for leading all aspects of IT audits at AXA XL, such as planning, execution and reporting as well as ensuring adherence to departmental standards. in addition, they will have access to various resources such as Internal Audit technology tools, in order to provide an independent and objective assessment of IT and security internal controls to management, committees, boards and senior management as a whole.
The Senior IT Internal Auditor holds responsibility to:
- Leads all aspects of planning, execution and reporting of IT and security related audits.
- Ensures all work is completed in accordance with professional standards.
- Assists in the development of a group-wide risk-based audit plan.
- Effectively communicates with IA Directors and CAE.
- Oversees the effective completion of audit planning and risk assessment phase for specifically assigned complex areas or entire audits, inclusive of process narratives, flowcharts, audit programs, and issue drafts.
- Effectively assesses operational controls and determines overall impact on financial results.
- Oversees the effective execution and documentation of testing associated with the field work phase of the audit, including ensuring that audit program steps are adequately satisfied, appropriate conclusions reached and issues documented.
- Provides for appropriate reviews of outputs prepared by other assigned team members to ensure quality of audit outputs.
- Conducts first-level review of audit work completed by Staff Auditors to ensure departmental standards are met.
- Appropriately structures and writes major sections of audit reports and other outputs intended for audit customers.
- Supervisory responsibility for review/project teams, including mentoring and coaching assigned staff, where directed by audit manager.
- Supports data analytics initiatives in the department and business auditors use of data analytics during audits.
- Participates in major business initiatives and proactively advises and assists the business on change initiatives, as assigned by senior audit management.
This position may sit in our Hartford or Stamford, CT offices.
I lavori simili
Senior Internal Auditor
- Lancashire, England
- giorni 16 fa
Oliver James Associates are working with a Financial Services client in Lancashire who are looking to appoint a Senior Internal Auditor on a 12 month assignment. Responsibilities include: -Support the Head of Audit to provide strategic direction -Maintain sufficient standards of busines... Leggi di più
Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Singapore, Singapore
- giorni 25 fa
Global Insurance Business; Regional Role With Minimal Travel; Superb Career Progression & Work Life Balance This leading, global insurance business is widely regarded as having a superb governance culture and the Internal Audit function is considered to be a value-add to the business. D... Leggi di più
IT Audit - AVP
- Singapore, Singapore
- giorni 10 fa
Highly Regarded Insurance Business; Excellent Career Progression Opportunities; Broad Exposure & Superb Work Life Balance This highly regarded and long established insurance business has a newly created headcount within the IT Audit team, due to continued success and expansion. This rol... Leggi di più
Technology Audit Manager
- giorni 6 fa
Highly Regarded Insurance Business; Newly Created Role; Excellent Work Life Balance This highly regarded and long established insurance business has a newly created headcount within the IT Audit team, due to continued success and expansion. This role offers excellent exposure and work l... Leggi di più