Senior Investment Analyst - Consultancy & Fiduciary Management - London or Leeds - up to £60,000
Multiple Senor Investment Analysts are required for one of the largest Consultancies and Fiduciary Managers globally. This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working with the firms Fiduciary Management clients on a range of projects while also serving as a primary resource on your clients on a day to day basis.
You will work on a range of pension schemes, differing in size across multiple sectors and industries. You will manage the client relationships with Senior Consultants and as experience grows, take greater responsibility on delivering advice and leading projects internally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Actuary or CFA to join a highly prestigious, dynamic business with one if the largest fiduciary management offering globally.
You will be supported with a generous study package for either pathways aforementioned.
- Develop and deliver information on Client reports including investment strategy, allocation
- Contribute to ideas on possible investment strategies
- Day to day client liaison on your portfolio
- Check work of junior colleagues while developing
- Making good progress through Actuarial or CFA exams
- Previous experience in the Investment industry, gained within an Asset Manager or Consultancy environment
- Demonstrable Pensions Investments or Fiduciary Management experience is desireable
- Must have desire to work in an Advisory position
If you would like to know more, please contact below:
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167