Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
The Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of 3 major IT Infrastructure modernization projects. These include Data Center and major office Cisco LAN upgrades, Storage upgrades, and upgrades to the virtual compute platform. PM will be accountable for developing detailed project plans and status reports as well as working with teams of infrastructure engineers, security engineers and developers.
- Utilize internal project management processes, methodologies, and tools to ensure projects / programs are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Establish and champion recommended project requirements, design, and planning standards including delivery methodology such as Agile, Lean, etc. based on project needs.
- Work with project stakeholders to clearly define and manage expectations, objectives, assumptions, measurements, schedule, scope, requirements, risks, issues, changes, metrics & success criteria, communication, change control, and successful deployment. After deployment, work with project stakeholders to measure project results, ensure achievement of business outcomes, and successfully operationalize project deliverables.
- Manage project planning, progress, and close out meetings with project teams & stakeholders.
Develop, maintain and evolve project / program budget, costs and schedules. Account for resource capacity, organizational change capacity, competing initiatives and project / program constraints.
- Lead cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives with specified quality levels. Drive tough decision making, balancing business goals, technical implications and time to market.
- Manage partner / vendor outsourcing engagements and foster accountability for deliverables, timeline, and quality during program / project delivery.
I lavori simili
Senior Technology Project Manager
- Owings Mills, Maryland
- giorni 22 fa
The Senior Technology Project Manager will join the Program Leadership team and serve a critical role in driving this effort. They will be accountable to partner with a broad matrix organization in the definition and integration of remediation plans across the domains of technical debt ... Leggi di più
Senior Project Manager, IT (Oracle)
- giorni 23 fa
Leading Insurance Business; Permanent Role; Strategic, Business Critical Project This leading insurance business has a newly created, permanent role for an experienced Project Manager, to work on a business critical, strategic project to migrate the Oracle financial system to Oracle Clo... Leggi di più
Data Warehouse Project Manager
- New York, USA
- US$70 - US$80 per hour
- giorni 30 fa
Plan, manage and deliver project initiatives within area of responsibility by supporting project implementation and communicating with key stakeholders to facilitate achievement of business results Worked with the team to deliver a large data warehouse migration from on prem to the clou... Leggi di più
Technical Project Manager
- Trenton, New Jersey
- £120000 - £130000 per annum
- circa 1 mese fa
We are seeking talented and high-energy project managers to join our project management team to drive key IT projects in Core Insurance Systems and Digital Transformation. In addition to excelling in core project management, successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skill... Leggi di più