I am currently working with a hugely successful global Investment Firm looking to hire a Senior Fund Accountant (Middle Office). You will get the opportunity to work closely with professionals across the company.
Your primary responsibilities in this role will include :
- Perform and maintain monthly valuations of private debt funds and funds of funds (shadow accounting)
- Review management and performance fees calculation
- Report and control private debt
- Working closely with Fund and Investment Managers
- 2-4 years work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the private debt-/ private equity-/ or hedge-fund sectors
- Experience in fund accounting and/or custody in one of the above.
- an opportunity to move away from a Third Party Administration role
- Excellent company culture
- Strong remuneration package in line with experience