Senior Full Stack Java/Angular Engineer - Atlanta - Full-Time
My client, a leading insurance carrier in the US, are investing in their technology and are looking for a Senior Java Developer for upcoming business critical projects.
Here is the JD:
- * Design and develop high performance and scalable applications
- * Participate in cross functional collaboration on projects and have a willingness to give your input on challenging technical issues
- * Collaborates in preliminary and advanced design studies and prepares technical portion of proposals..
- * Plans and leads the overall approach to be used to accomplish design requirements, maintaining a system viewpoint from conception of product through development and testing to implementation.
- * Writes major portion of complex specifications.
- * Participate in code reviews, ensuring compliance with development standards and best practices.
- * Experience working on distributed applications with high levels of concurrency and availability
- * Bachelor's Degree in CS, MIS, or equivalent work experience
- * Ten (10+) years experience in the analysis, evaluation, design and development of software and systems.
- * Strong technical experience in:
- * Java
- * Relational databases, such as MySQL, and SQL
- * A proactive can-do attitude for tackling issues using a variety of technologies
- * Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Spring framework, Maven and Hibernate
- Amazon Web Services
- NoSQL data stores
- REST service implementation
- Agile development processes
- UI technologies: Angular, JSP, JQuery
If interested please respond with an updated resume.