Title: Financial Planing & Analysis Analyst
Location: Manchester City Centre
Industry: Financial Services - Insurance
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
One of our reputable Financial Services clients based in central Manchester are seeking a commercially astute FP&A professional to join the team within a highly acquisitive business. Responsible for business partnering with senior leaders, you will be a key to support to the Director of FP&A, providing commercial analysis, reports and commentary helping shape strategic decisions.
- Support the forecasting and financial planning process, providing key analysis and assumptions
- Take ownership of the commercial models, enhancing current financial models were necessary to ensure thorough and accurate information is given
- Produce weekly trading analysis and forecasts
- Work closely with the wider business to aid the commercial decision-making process
- Provide greater insight and analysis into business performance through the implementation of new commercial reports and processes
- Take ownership of performance reporting and presentations to the Board
- Drive business improvement with high quality commercial insight and support
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business who truly recognises employees offering unrivalled career trajectory.
The successful candidate must have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Must have experience within a Financial Planning & Analysis team
- Excellent analytical, commercial and financial modelling skills
- Advanced Excel
- Must be a strong communicator with an ability to present financial data and influence decisions
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.