Interviews will take place via video over the next 10 working days.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for a broad range of activity within the company.
Main responsibilities within this role are;
- Month and quarterly end close under IFRS
- Preparation of financial statements
- Posting of journal entries
- Preparation of quarterly management information reports
- Assist in the preparation of annual forecasts and budgets
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements and regulatory CBI returns
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Financial services experience is a pre-requisite for this position
- A minimum of 3 years' experience gained within professional services
For more information on this position and to discuss the details in confidence contact Louise O'Dowda