One of the most world-leading and successful insurance companies is looking for a talented and experienced Finance professional to join their regional office based in Hong Kong, as a crucial contributor with solid Finance and Accounting knowledge to their global business activities.
Your new company
You will be joining one of the most reputable insurance companies with multinational environment, and Hong Kong is the most predominant office across APAC. Due to fast-growing business plans and internal promotions, they are urgently looking for an experienced professional of Finance to join their excellent team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the guidance and professional advice to regional and other different units, delivering timely and accurate financial processes and controls based on group accounting policies. You will be joining the Hong Kong office and interacting with a diverse group of parties on financial performance and management.
- Manage all processes to be completed on time, including closing, financial reporting and analysis in accordance with company & regulators accounting policies
- Prepare strategies on company development and assist in management meetings with different partners
- Support stakeholder management through delivering value propositions to relevant internal and external stakeholders and support business and financial performance management
- Review internal control over different programs and participate in system enhancement
You'll need to be
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance from a reputable university
- Big four candidates are highly preferred with excellent communications in English
- CPA Qualified and strong understanding of IFRS or GAAP