We are currently assisting an international insurance group in Zurich in recruiting an experienced ESG Modeller for their team. This is a challenging role that requires somebody who has a good understanding of highly technical details of stochastic models and mathematical theory.
- Lead development and maintenance of stochastic ESG methodology for the group business
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across various global business units
- Develop ESG methodology and processes for IFRS 17, SST, Solvency II frameworks
- Keep informed of the latest industry developments to identify future improvements
- Education in mathematics/data science/finance or similar. PhD or actuarial qualification would be an advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in ESG topics is a must
- Experience with Excel/VBA, python or similar languages
- Previous experience with Moody's Analytics ESG tools is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of stochastic financial models
- Confident communicator with the ability to explain complex topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and oral skills in English