We are looking for a highly skilled engineer within the DevOps space who wants to move more towards cloud security.
This business is going through an exciting transformation towards continuous integration and automation and are running off a hybrid on-prem / Azure environment. With a brand new DevOps team and platform within Azure- they are looking for someone to become the cloud security specialist for the business.
We are very open to seeing experience with both Azure and/ or AWS and are looking for someone who wants to take the steps towards cloud security - not necessarily already a specialist.
Reporting directly to the Head of Security - a strong understanding of DevOps tools and methodologies is needed with a desire to learn new skills and adapt into a security position.
- The design & development of cloud security control infrastructure
- Cloud Security Risk Assessments
- Perform proactive monitoring of cloud services
- Serve as a specialist with cross-functional teams - advising & assisting with the design and implementation of cloud / cloud-security.
- Liaise with business leaders and stakeholders
- Provide guidance & support to the development & DevOps cells ensuring that new and all existing services are developed in line with secure code and best practice
- Drive forward the embedding of security within the continuous integration / improvement pipeline and support Agile / Devops execution in a secure manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a business that is going through a large and exciting transformation. To take your career down a skilled and sort after route within the cloud space.
Paying up to £65k plus a generous bonus & benefits package - this role is fully remote for now due to covid and will have options for remote afterwards.
Please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details