Leading independent UK consultancy at the forefront of Risk, Pensions, Investments and Insurance seeking a Senior DC Investment Analyst to be based out of one of their UK offices | £45,000-£65,000 (Dependent on experience)
About the business
A leading independent UK consultancy with offices in London, Amersham, Liverpool, Leeds, Glasgow, Birmingham, Cheltenham and Bristol. Due to considerable growth, this firm are looking to recruit a Senior DC Investment Analyst for any of their UK offices.
About the role
As a Senior DC Investment Analyst, you will be responsible for drafting investment advice to address the specific needs of DC clients as well as reviewing and checking investment performance reports. You will assist with investment research and carry out analysis of investment strategies. You will also assist with checking the work of others and training and developing more junior members of staff.
What you will need
- You will have prior experience of working within investment consultancy for defined contribution pensions schemes
- CFA qualified or nearly newly qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you will get in return
- Salary of between £45,000-£65,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus eligibility
- Opportunity to work for an award winning, leading organisation in a closely-knit team
For further details on this opportunity, or for a confidential discussion around how your current role compares in the market, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the details below.