Senior Data Architect
Senior Data Architect - Jacksonville - 6 Month Contract (To Hire)
My client is seeking a professional level Sr. Data Architect to join their team in Jacksonville. The Data Architect works with business team members, application development teams, project management, and database administration to effectively design data structures that reflect our business entities and processes. This person is responsible for the creation of data models, metadata definitions, and data dictionaries. This position designs solutions for all aspects of our business and considers both function and analytics in all architecture decisions.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for data ecosystem (Enterprise Data Model, Architectural Standards, Methodologies, etc.).
- Participates as a technical architect in Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and product evaluation.
- Participates in creation of/implementation of elements of enterprise data strategy.
- May own and lead enterprise projects related to data. Works closely with the broader business teams to understand business processes and entities that must be represented in data structures.
- Translates business user requirements into a technical architecture vision and implementation plan. Maintains enterprise level logical data models. Assists DBA resources by creating DDL to physically implement designs.
- Works alongside application architects to set enterprise architectural direction. Assists application teams in the usage of data structures and ensures that the data structures are correctly utilized as designed.
- Provides input to data team tool evaluation and selection. Participates in proposal development and business presentations.
- 3 years of experience in data modeling. Expert data modeling skills (i.e.conceptual, logical and physical model design.)
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, preferably computer science or information technology required.
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted where appropriate.
- Experience with Operation Data Stores, Enterprise Data Warehouses and Data Marts a plus.
- Experience with cloud architecture tools, specifically AWS, a significant plus.
- Professional Database Administration experience at a senior level a plus.
- Experience in the translation of business requirements into data models.
- Expert in writing SQL and communicating with application development teams about the usage of SQL to interact with physical data models.
- Excellent organization, communication, and inter-personal skills. Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be an individual that is highly self-motivated and can work efficiently both as a member of a team as well as individually.
I lavori simili
Senior Solutions Architect
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £550 - £600 per day
- giorni 19 fa
Senior Solutions Architect | An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Senior Solutions Architect to join an established technology organisation based in Milton Keynes. This organisation is looking for someone to provide oversight and assurance of technical designs for ... Leggi di più
Senior Data Engineer (AWS)
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- US$60 - US$90 per hour
- circa 15 ore fa
Senior Data Engineer - Charlotte - Contract to Hire Oliver James Associates are currently partnering with the Enterprise Data Organization (EDO) of a market leading Insurance carrier in Charlotte who are seeking a Senior Data Engineer responsible for modernizing a portfolio of Data Asse... Leggi di più
Senior Data Information Protection Manager - London
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £100000 per annum
- giorni 19 fa
Oliver James Associates have been instructed by their tier-one client to source a Senior Data & Information Protection Manager to sit in their UK CISO office. The role pays up to £100,000 plus generous benefits, bonus, pension and extras. Oliver James Associates have been instructed by ... Leggi di più
- City of London, London
- £550 - £650 per day
- 1 giorno fa
Contract - Technical Architect - London - Insurance Our client is a leading London market insurer who are currently embarking on a large Windows 10 Migration, and are currently recruiting for a Contract Technical Architect. Key Accountabilities Identify areas if change to allow the deli... Leggi di più