Senior Data Analyst - London - Permanent
Our client is a leading London market insurer who are currently embarking on a series of transformational changes, and are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Analyst. This role is going to be suited to someone who has worked within the Data Analysis space. It's going to be working closely with the business to understand reporting requirements, undertake the analysis and be able to create programmes.
- Data manager for extracting, treat and cleanse data in order to have quality data for the reserving process. Identify data issues; corrections needed to data and business information needs for which data is not being capture
- Transfer the actual database from Access to SQL server
- Responsible for automation of tasks in SQL Server or Python
- Able to validate & reconcile data across multiple systems and provide reports to actuaries and management
- Responsible for ensuring that the future data tools provide the same data appropriateness, completeness and accuracy as the current ones
- Work with IT so they are aware of changes to tools and databases that may impact corporate systems or databases
- Assist with some reserving tools. Understand actuarial analytics to produce needed calculations
The ideal candidate will come from a Data Analysis or MI background, possess SQL Server Knowledge and ideally posses knowledge of Python or R as a desirable.