Oliver James Associates Dublin are representing a globally successful, strong ethical and commercial Asset Management Firm. Our client is seeking to appoint a Senior Compliance Associate.
Oliver James Associates Dublin are representing a globally successful, strong ethical and commercial Asset Management Firm. Our client is seeking to appoint a Senior Compliance Associate, focused on being an advisory contact for the European business group. This role will also be responsible for the design and implementation of required policies and procedures, including appropriate operational and Compliance oversight.
- Providing day-to-day European Compliance advice and guidance to the European business group and being their European Compliance key contact.
- Advising on relevant policies and procedures.
- Working with the relevant business group to ensure matters arising on the regulatory timetable are implemented
- Producing reports for senior management on Compliance advisory activities.
- Conducting new staff Compliance inductions and other regulatory training.
- Handling routine business as usual Compliance queries from the business.
- Assisting the planning, preparation and communication in respect of regulatory visits and periodic requests.
- Conducting internal inquiries and investigations as necessary.
- Advising the Compliance Monitoring team in respect of matters relevant to the oversight of the European business group.
- Participating in special projects and assisting with any other matters as directed by the European Compliance management team.
- Establishing working relationships with peers at other firms through, for example, participation in relevant trade association working groups.
- Five or more years related Compliance experience in an investment management business or equivalent.
- Knowledge of FCA, DWP and HMRC rules and regulations commensurate with experience level. Knowledge and experience of UK and/or Irish UCITS (investment funds and/or ETFs) preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organised approach including strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills (for both within a growing global Compliance function and external to Compliance).
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a deadline oriented, fast paced and rapidly changing environment. Effectively handles multiple priorities and initiatives.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to elicit trust and confidence and maintain composure and a positive approach in challenging situations.
Our client offers excellent career growth, strong benefits and bonus structure, a commercial and ethical working environment, with a strong focus on work life balance.
For more information, please send you CV to the below contact details.