Senior C# Developer (C#, .NET Core, WPF)
I'm currently working with a leading Lloyd's Insurance market underwriter who is looking to hire a Senior C# Developer to help manage and support the development of its core catastrophe modelling platform.
You will work closely with users to implement medium/large sized changes to existing applications as well as building new applications. The development team also operates an open culture where your ideas will be taken on board and you are able to drive the improvement of processes.
- Identification of innovative solutions and/or technologies for both BAU and upcoming change requirements
- Production of the technical design, working alongside a Business Analyst and/or business resource, using relevant technical expertise to produce the design for any required change or support requirements.
- Delivery of all technical artefacts for any required development in a timely and high-quality fashion
- Understanding of A-Level Maths
- C# .NET 4; upwards, .NET Core 2 upwards
- Multithreaded, Asynchronous programming, TPL
- SQL Server 2014 & Upwards
- SOA, Web API
- Angular 7
- Azure Service Bus & Service Fabric
- CI/CD; preferably Azure Devops
- Source Control; preferably GIT
- Unit Testing
Please apply now if you are interested in being considered for this position. All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.