Senior Business Risk Manager
Our client is establishing a centralised Risk function and is seeking a Senior Business Risk Manager
CEP Independent Risk Management (CEP Risk), headquartered in Dublin, acts as the second line of defense for the holistic management of risk across all business lines and locations of CEP.
The department benefits from the substantial use and leverage of Group Risk resources, processes, data, models and systems. The role of the Risk Business Manager is to evaluate the appropriateness of the services supplied to CEP and to ensure that robust governance standards and controls are in place that meet regulatory requirements.
* Create a formal compendium of all resources, processes and services to CEP Risk (In-group outsourcing) documenting the systems, data flows and controls as well as the control processes regarding models provided to CEP by the business.
* Assess controls in place in relation to the provision of the services, contingency plans and level of review and testing performed by the first and third line in relation to the processes.
* Evaluate against European regulatory requirements of in-group outsourcing arrangements.
* Review and recommend enhancements where appropriate to the controls and assurance processes in place in each of the relevant Risk teams receiving the services.
* Ensure these controls are included in the Manager Control Assessment (MCA) processes in each area of the Risk Management function.
* Embed a formalised, ongoing assurance process in relation to the services received.
* Evaluate the impact of new products and propositions on Group-supplied services.
* Co-operate closely with all Risk leads to ensure consistency in application of in-group outsourcing controls processes
* Work closely with Global Risk Management to ensure CEP risk issues are identified and addressed.
* Ensure that in-group outsourcing components of relevant internal and external audits, inspections and reviews are completed successfully and that any follow up actions diligently performed.
Experience and Skills
* Several years of third-party management experience in an international banking organisation with a diverse product set.
* Self-starter who will develop and implement a robust internal control environment for all in-group outsourcing services utilised by CEP Risk.
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written / verbal) at all organisational levels including very strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* Authority to liaise with senior personnel across the business involved in the provision of systems, data and services to CEP, review controls and request enhancements where needed.
* Ability to interact with auditors / regulators and understanding of applicable best practice guidelines and regulations.
I lavori simili
Senior Credit Risk Manager
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- giorni 29 fa
Our client is seeking to hire a Senior Credit Risk Manager for their growing Independent Risk Management area covering Europe based in Dublin City Centre Job Background/Context The Independent Risk Management function, headquartered in Dublin, acts as the second line of defense for the ... Leggi di più
Market Risk Manager
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- giorni 6 fa
This is a newly created role to help support the 2nd line of defence risk management for the European entities of this Bank. This independent risk management function, headquartered in Dublin, acts as the second line of defence for the holistic management of risk across all business lin... Leggi di più
Credit Risk Modelling Manager
- City of London, London
- giorni 8 fa
Credit Risk Modelling Manager To £60,000 Zone 1 London Exciting new requirement for a risk modelling manager to assist my client in the development of their retail and commercial credit risk models (including Scorecards, AIRB, IFRS9 and forecasting models). Responsibilities: Taking a le... Leggi di più
Risk and Compliance Manager
- North West England, England
- Up to £60000 per annum + benefits
- giorni 19 fa
Oliver James are currently representing a rapid growth Financial Services business who are looking to appoint a Risk and Compliance Manager. This is a key role combining strong leadership skills and compliance and risk management. Working alongside the Risk and Compliance Director, you ... Leggi di più