Senior Business Analyst (Reference Data) - Irvine - 12 Month Contract
My client, a global Financial Services organization, is looking for a Business Analyst for a major company wide Transformation. The Senior Business Analyst is a senior-level role helping drive product strategy, design, development and market demand as the business owner of a Data team. The Sr BA will develop client relationships that will help drive detailed requirements. Working the development team, the Sr BA will define and prioritize the requirements and validate the resulting work.
- Develop and drive the development team's roadmap as it pertains to Benchmarks, Corporate Actions, Reference/Market Data and Security Master.
- Analyze data from our partners to assess fit for our client base.
- Research, document and prioritize product requirements.
- Interact with clients: presenting new features, gathering feedback.
- Partner with development to implement and refine features.
- Work as the Senior Business Analyst in an Agile team.
- Prioritize and maintain the product backlog.
- Serve as the security master data expert for the broader data group.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Bloomberg experience is a huge plus.
- Relevant Bachelors and/or MBA.
- Investment management knowledge/experience.
- Familiarity with financial instruments.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in an Agile environment a plus.
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to develop a strategic vision, but also work tactically to deliver product.
If interested please respond with an updated resume.