Are you looking for a new challenge in 2020 ?
Oliver James Associates is looking for one of the main Bank in Belgium a new Senior Business Analyst. The permanent role is located in Brussels.
Understand the "business" of the company. Build in-depth knowledge of business processes and organizational needs. Keep business and systems knowledge up to date, and make the most of it. Manage Business / IT relationships and communication. Gather, analyze, refine, document and maintain business needs ("business requirements"). Describe solutions. Allow the implementation of solutions. Test and document the solution / software developed. Support the creation of the (architectural) direction and the business roadmap.
- Master training 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst Knowledge of insurance and insurance process and / or banking
- Very methodical mind with experience in the field of processes and / or process improvement;
- knowledge of modeling techniques for structuring and analyzing processes, information, and business specifications
- Familiar with best practices and tools for business requirements gathering and business solutions architecture
- Familiar with a structured approach for writing business requirements and acceptance testing (test cases) based on the V-model or other effective models
- Strong in communication, persuasive, diplomat
- Autonomous & able to work transversely
- Result and customer oriented
- Written and oral proficiency in NL, FR and EN
Work in the heart of Brussels with career prospects. We offer meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and incapacity for work insurance which complement a salary in line with the market. You also benefit from training, additional days off, flexible hours and teleworking possibilities.
Please send us your updated resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org