Senior BI Developer - Chicago - 6 Month Contract to Hire
- Create and deliver reporting and analysis solutions.
- Analyze business requirements and work with client areas to produce functional specifications for use as reference in creation of the reporting and analytical solutions.
- Maintain existing business reporting and analytical solutions by providing production support for troubleshooting and regular processing needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business customers to identify and develop additional analytic and reporting capabilities.
- Train and assist users with use of the business intelligence and analytic toolsets.
- Provide guidance in the creation of reporting and analytical solutions.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent certifications in technical system design.
- 2+ experience with Tableau, preferably within an Insurance environment.
- Experience designing Tableau dashboards using maps, LOD, actions, parameters, etc.
- Experience working with Tableau 10.5 or later
- SASS experience
- Ability to create custom SQL for dataset creation and troubleshooting
- Ability to drive insight by logically designing visualizations to increase data absorption
- Flexibility developing dashboards with minimal design requirements
- Experience with Tableau server, administrative functions, organizing/ project owning
- Familiarity with Rest API a plus
- Experience integrating Tableau into various external environments (such as websites, SharePoint, etc.) a plus
- Advanced SQL skills
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and to work independently on multiple tasks
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with technical and non-technical associates
If interested please respond with an updated resume.