Senior BI Business Analyst
Senior BI Business Analyst role forms an integral part of the IT Reporting team. Primarily responsible for capturing and analysing all data and reporting requirements. Part of this would require process modelling (AS-IS/TO-BE), building business cases and completing impact analysis of external factors.
- Lead on BI/MI reporting to help shape and realise business opportunities, and response to critical business needs.
- Capture & analyse BI/MI data and reporting business requirements and convert these into Epics, Features, Prototypes and User Stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Lead and translate business strategies and objectives into business requirements.
- Define, model and document reporting solutions and data integrations.
- Analyse and document "as is" process and model the "to be" business processes.
- Ensure development community has a clear & complete understanding of the requirements.
- Conduct/facilitate acceptance tests for solutions with user community, including development of UAT test scenario and test scripts.
- Develop and deliver training and supplemental materials
Education, Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Multiple experiences acting as an analyst in a commercial environment, especially in the delivery of BI/MI Reporting solutions
- Broad knowledge of insurance industry, processes and functions. Including General Insurance, Lloyds and Company Markets.
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server, TSQL, Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and PowerPoint.
- Experience in developing reconciliation reports based on SQL, Excel and PowerBI.