AWS Data Enginer - Newport Beach - 6 Month Contract to Hire
My client, a leading Insurance business, is looking for an AWS Data Engineer for a major Snowflake project at the business.
Here is the job description:
- Build scalable and reliable data pipelines to support data ingestions (batch/streaming) and transformation from multiple data sources using SQL, AWS, Snowflake, and data integration technologies.
- Create low-level design artifacts, including architecture diagrams and mapping specifications.
- Work with engineering, technology, and business stakeholders to understand data requirements
- Create unit/integration tests and implement automated build and deployment.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure standards and best practices.
- Work to deploy, monitor, and maintain production systems.
- Analyze and organize raw data for ingestion.
- Build proof-of-concepts and prototypes as needed to evaluate new tools and technologies
- Create and update user stories in backlog
- Collaborate with product owner, data analysts, data scientists and architects
If interested please respond with an updated resume.