We are looking for a senior Agile Scrum Master who will be in the lead to increase his Agile team efficiency, who will motivate his team, spin, argue for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness for the project implementation related to the Issuing back office mainframe platform, to be inserted in the organization of our Issuing Processing Department based in Milan.
Issuing Processing Department activities consist in creating new services, or enhancing/maintaining existing services to cope with clients demand in different European locations (Italy, The Netherland, Finland, Germany,..) dedicated to issuing processing, while providing third level support for running business.
The candidate will coach the team about agile scrum to implement successful deliverables, he/she will support to resolve impediment and will take control over the scrum processes.
The candidate will facilitate the scrum ceremonies. His/her job is to make sure that project is working smoothly and every team member has tools to get their work done efficiently. The Agile Scrum Master must execute the backlog as wished by product owner, making sure that deliverables are on time with production quality.
The Agile Scrum master needs to be involved in team conflicts and must have good communication skills. He/she must be actively involved in technical matters thus finding out the gaps and ensuring product owner involvement in business decision and description of the functional flow.
This requires a lot of teamwork and interaction with staff in other teams.
He has a lot of contact with (internal and external) clients, external suppliers and colleagues about the required solution implementation in a multinational context.
He/she will be in direct contact with the client supporting the project manager in the governance
What do you have to offer?
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Engineering, first class scores;
- Knowledge of agile methodology and Scrum framework;
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices;
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- Strong knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, Agile Games;
- Agile Scrum Master certified;
- Relevant experience with Agile SCRUM development methodologies for at least 5 year;
- At least Higher Vocational level with a relevant background or relevant working experience in Scrum Agile coaching;
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works;
- Scrum Agile experience with Agile scrum team working in mainframe platform for at least 3 years;
- Strong knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs;
- Experience as a technical leader (5 years or more) of development team working on mainframe platform;
- Deep technical knowledge on Cobol, CICS, DB2 and JCL programming environment will be an advantage;
- Extensive in Technical Designs writing, including software architecture and information flow diagrams will be an advantage;
- A relevant background or relevant working experience in the banking environment and in card payment issuing services (5 years or more) will be an advantage;
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously;
- Ability to coordinate a team;
- Ability to multi-task, work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment;
- Determination and focus to drive projects through to implementation;
- Pro-active attitude, able to align with all stakeholders and recipients of the deliverables and focused on delivering the agreed deliverables in time and quality;
- Ability to take and understand his/her commitment to deliver the product on time;
- Decision-making ability with the facility to judge complex situations and assess when to escalate issues;
- Ability to operate in an advanced technically and fast-changing environment;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving attitude;
- Curiosity, proactivity, flexibility, accountability and attitude to work in team and in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast-changing environment;
- Proven experience and Knowledge of Project Management and ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget);
- Planning Experience
- The candidate is fluent in Italian and English, spoken and written, working in an international team and environment;
- Italian mother tongue or good level of Italian language, to interface the Italian clients, for discussing the solutions and support project management activities;
- Excellent level of English (C1). Any proven experience in an English-speaking Country will be positively evaluated
- The candidate is willing to travel abroad, if needed, for internal projects;
- IREB certificate is an advantage;
- ITIL certificate is an advantage