I am currently recruiting for an Senior Administrator to join my leading London based client. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a FTSE250 listed business in central London.
You will be responsible for the effective running of operations and all administrative systems/help-desk operations within the business to ensure that financial and performance reports are properly handled and contract requirements met.
- Ensuring the proper management of the help-desk and operation of on-site computer software package;
- Raising purchase orders to sub-contractors and suppliers, under the direction and ensure response is within timescales;
- Assisting in the setting up, development and updating of efficient office systems and operations;
- Maintaining appropriate recording and filing systems to support the FM operations, as directed;
- Ensuring Paymech, spend, income and utility logs, etc. are kept up to date in accordance with contractual requirements to allow timely production of financial data and invoices;
You will have prior experience of dealing with sub-contractors and suppliers, as well as experience of setting up office systems and working with IT packages, e.g. MS Office. Liaising with the rest of the business and customers will be the key to success in this role, so if you pride yourself in being approachable and personable in the work place please get in touch.
The salary on offer for this position is up to £30,000.
If this is of interest please give me a call on 0203 861 9258 or email your CV directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration.