Senior Actuarial Manager - Financial Reporting - Edinburgh
Financial Reporting is accountable for delivering on time and accurate financial results and disclosures across all reporting metrics, while providing real business insights, quality assurance and technical advice.This role requires a qualified actuary to develop and maintain a suite of management information to the support the requirements of the business from the Finance Reporting area.
The role will also require developing a strong overview of the business, communicating with business areas and understanding the impact of various factors on the financial results.
The role will then require presentation of a range of financial results, including predictive results and budgets and forecasts to Senior business leaders.
- To lead a team of Finance professionals, in the delivery of a suite of management information, on a range of financial reporting and business management metrics for internal and external reporting with supporting analysis and commentary
- To ensure the delivery of high quality management information, meeting customer needs, within a robust control framework.
- To develop a suite of reporting tools to aid delivery of regular management information, predictive results and budget and forecasting
- To liaise with the wider Finance teams to understand the impacts of various activity on the ongoing financial statements.
- To hold ultimate accountability for the accuracy of the output of the team, balancing resource time and cost to optimise the quality of the output
- To develop a team which is responsive to future business requirements
You will have:
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and SII principles and associated external reporting and disclosure requirements
- A strong understanding of financial statements and the key data included in the P&L and Balance sheet
- Significant experience of preparing financial information for the purposes of meeting internal and external financial reporting requirements
- Significant experience in understanding the wider business and distilling this information to provide understandable results to the business
I lavori simili
Actuarial Analyst | Reporting
- South East England, England
- £35000 - £50000 per annum + study support
- giorni 14 fa
Actuarial Analyst | South East Up to £50,000 + study support + excellent benefits I'm working closely with a leading FTSE 100 Life Insurance Business to appoint a two new Actuarial Analyst to their teams. The Role This role sits within a reporting team and has oversight over various rep... Leggi di più
Senior Actuarial Technician
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
- 1 giorno fa
I am working with a leading life insurer in Central London to appoint an Senior Actuarial Technician into their pricing team. The Role This role will enable to to get exposed to a wide range of actuarial tasks including; Developing bases, re-pricing and pricing new products Modelling da... Leggi di più
Senior Actuarial Analyst
- New York, USA
- giorni 13 fa
A fantastic team environment, ability to grow and learn, and enhance technical skills! Does this excite you? You can find all of this at my A+ rated client. - Automate pricing procedures using advanced programming skills and data robot technology - Build and enhance pricing tools for lo... Leggi di più
Non-Life Actuarial Manager
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- €60000 - €75000 per annum + negotiable plus benefits
- giorni 25 fa
Oliver James Associates are currently representing a globally respected consultancy, in their focus to appoint a Non-Life Actuarial Manger. Our client have one of the world's largest and most established actuarial functions within practice. They offer truly integrated services across al... Leggi di più