Senior Actuarial Consultant - Big 4 Consultancy
A leading Actuarial Consultancy is currently seeking to recruit a driven and passionate Part Qualified / Qualified Actuary to join its dynamic organisation during an exciting period of growth. Due to the increasing demands of being involved on some very high profile and exciting actuarial projects with some of the UK's most prolific clients, this Consultancy are seeking to broaden its resource capabilities by recruiting a value adding actuary for business support purposes.
As a Part Qualified / Qualified Actuary, joining this Consultancy will allow you to work on a variety of very broad and stimulating projects across a portfolio of high-calibre clients throughout the UK. There will be an element of travel involved in this position however you will be based predominantly at a base of your choice in either London, Manchester, Bristol or Edinburgh focusing on key clients in a specific region.
- Exposure to a range of projects which include M&A buy side/sell side transactions, Equity Release, Scenario Testing, Capital Reviews, Solvency II Modelling amongst others.
- You will create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
- You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently driving projects to completion making sure that the work delivered is industry leading.
- You will work with the project heads to lead teams or parts of teams on engagements, keeping a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Working closely with colleagues, you will create a positive learning culture and coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
- You'll contribute to the development of business capabilities in technical areas and engage with clients regarding the application of these methodologies to their businesses.
Joining this Consultancy will allow you to provide advisory services to some of the UK's leading actuarial figures. You will utilise and build upon your excellent communication skills and thus you will have the opportunity to grow your career network and reputation at one of the most well respected, global businesses.
Please follow the direct instructions to apply for this position.
I lavori simili
- Hampshire, England
- £55000 - £75000 per annum
- giorni 15 fa
Newly Qualified Pensions Actuary opportunities - Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire I'm keen to speak to Newly Qualified Pensions Actuaries who are looking for a new challenge out of the City. I'm recruiting for a number of leading consultancies who are looking to bolster their... Leggi di più
- Zürich, Switzerland
- giorni 30 fa
Oliver James Associates is currently working with a consultancy firm in Zurich who is looking to expand their Actuarial team. The business has exciting growth plans for this year and is searching for ambitious and dedicated individuals who are interested in a challenging, hands-on, clie... Leggi di più
Pensions Actuarial Consultant
- London, England
- £45000 - £57000 per annum + package
- giorni 3 fa
Pensions Actuarial Consultant - London - £45,000 - £57,000 I'm seeking to appoint a Part Qualified Actuarial Consultant for a leading UK Actuarial, Pensions and Investments Consultancy. A highly regarded, independent firm, they advise on some of the UK's leading companies Pensions schem... Leggi di più
Actuarial Consultant - Pensions
- Bristol, England
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + package
- giorni 3 fa
Part Qualified Pensions Actuary - Bristol - up to £55,000 On behalf of a Leading, Global Consultancy I'm recruiting for Part Qualified Pensions Actuaries in Bristol. A true leader in Retirement consulting, you will be joining a team covering both Trustee and Corporate projects. The busi... Leggi di più