A great opportunity with a well-known Financial Services organisation in the heart of Manchester. Due to growth, they are looking to add to their security function.
The primary responsibility will be the implementation and development of security services and solutions to make sure the appropriate level of protection of information and systems is in place.
- Manage the output from our Vulnerability Management solution. Remediate findings with our 3rd parties taking a risk based approach across multiple domains and operating systems.
- Manage Pen Tests and Remediate findings with our 3rd parties taking a risk based approach across multiple domains and operating systems.
- Devise controls in line with company policy and regulatory requirements across multiple domains and multiple operating systems.
- Assist in managing controls
- Manage specific IT Security products across multiple domains and operating systems.
- Assist with project work requirements and design reviews
- Assist in the Monitoring of the organisation's networks for security breaches across multiple domains and operating systems.
- Assist in investigations in the event of a security breach and perform root-cause analysis based on the results across multiple domains and operating systems.
- Assist in managing the patching schedule with 3rd party suppliers
- Review and Manage Security Exceptions across multiple domains and operating systems.
- Assist in monthly metrics to make sure they are completed on time and challenge any metrics that are not within tolerance across multiple domains and operating systems.
- Research the latest information technology security trends.
- Recommend security enhancements to management or senior IT staff.
- Must have a solid understanding of information technology and information security, with an emphasis on security architectures.
- Able to demonstrate bringing together and lead a design group to solve problems and create strategies.
- Problem solving, change and conflict management
- Demonstrated experience in managing and negotiating changes and challenges.
- Able to work with all levels of staff and have excellent stake holder management
- Able to produce and review appropriate documents that articulate the vision / solutions in an accessible and business friendly manner.
- Influencing senior business and IT stakeholders
- Listening to, and understanding business priorities; negotiating changes with projects & programmes; being a point of expertise and trusted advisor to the business