Security Analyst - 6 months contract
I am currently recruiting for a FTSE 250 business who require a Security Analyst to join their team on a 6 month basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that are heavily investing in their internal SecOps team with a strong focus on using Splunk, Skybox and Qualys. The role is based in Stevenage and offers a competitive day rate.
- Support information security operations, including incidents, requests, changes, problems and tool configuration, including mail, web and infrastructure incidents
- Supporting the development and configuration of Security Service products including Anti Virus, DLP, PAM, VSS, SIEM, IDS/ IPS, mail and web protection solutions
- Risk assessment of current information technology infrastructure, application and services.
- Review vulnerability reports and plan remediation activities. Work closely with SIEM provider on incidents raised by SIEM
- Support the development of the Privileged Account/Access management solution
- Support the information security team's deliverables across ISS and Business projects
- Support where appropriate a variety of IT security related activities in ensuring that IT systems are protected against unauthorised activity.
- Raise and action change requests on behalf of the Information Security senior members.
- Support information security consultant and manager on audit actions
It is essential that you have minimum 4 years experiences as a Security Analyst in FTSE 250 business or above.
If this is of interest please call 0203 861 9258 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.